Autore Messaggio
zonaradioattiva Offline
MG Rookie

Reputazione: 2
Messaggio: #1
GUIDA AL P-tex questo sconosciuto !!!!

dopo il successo della mia guida su come
SCIOLINARE
vi propongo la seconda ed importante parte per fare di tutti noi dei perfetti ski man

quindi ecco la mia guida COME RIPARARE LA SOLETTA COL P_TEX

Snow Rules
30-01-2010 03:24 PM
Visita il sito web di questo utente Trova tutti i messaggi di questo utente Cita questo messaggio nella tua risposta
quadramon Offline
MG Legend

Reputazione: 32
Messaggio: #2
RE: GUIDA AL P-tex questo sconosciuto !!!!

grande zonaClappingClapping

puoi fare anche la guida sulla stampa di euro falsi...mi interessa moltoLoool

NITRO TEAM - RAIDEN BLACKHAWK
PALMER FLASH - K2 HURRITHANE
BURTON DRIVER X

non CAMBEREI la mia tavola per niente....
30-01-2010 05:00 PM
Trova tutti i messaggi di questo utente Cita questo messaggio nella tua risposta
Lelito Offline
MG Legend

Reputazione: 10
Messaggio: #3

grande zona...macgyver ti fa na pippa

Bataleon Goliath 164 + Union Data + Salomon F22

La Custom non c'è più
30-01-2010 06:22 PM
Trova tutti i messaggi di questo utente Cita questo messaggio nella tua risposta
Fusca Freestyle Offline
MG Senior Boarder

Reputazione: 3
Messaggio: #4

Fai brutto alle scimmie urlatrici Big Grin ma sto p-tex è una specie di polimero simile a quello della soletta?

Board: Santa Cruz Fusion XX Anniversary 154 + Bindings: Burton Freestyle Blu + Helmet: Bern Watts White M Scatter + Boots: Salomon Symbio Autolift
30-01-2010 07:32 PM
zonaradioattiva Offline
MG Rookie

Messaggio: #5

(30-01-2010 07:32 PM)Fusca Freestyle Ha scritto:  Fai brutto alle scimmie urlatrici Big Grin ma sto p-tex è una specie di polimero simile a quello della soletta?

http://www.mgsnowboard.com/soletta.htm

leggete qui c'e' la spiegazione di cos'e' sto magico elemento chimico
messagi uniti in automatico
(30-01-2010 05:00 PM)quadramon Ha scritto:  grande zonaClappingClapping

puoi fare anche la guida sulla stampa di euro falsi...mi interessa moltoLoool

ci sto' pensando ma per un errore di stampa mi sono venute solo banconote da 30€DhoDho

Snow Rules
(Questo messaggio è stato modificato l'ultima volta il: 30-01-2010 07:53 PM da zonaradioattiva.)
30-01-2010 07:50 PM
Visita il sito web di questo utente Trova tutti i messaggi di questo utente Cita questo messaggio nella tua risposta
Fusca Freestyle Offline
MG Senior Boarder

Reputazione: 3
Messaggio: #6

huauhauhauhahahu e vabbeh dai chi vuoi che se ne accorga

Board: Santa Cruz Fusion XX Anniversary 154 + Bindings: Burton Freestyle Blu + Helmet: Bern Watts White M Scatter + Boots: Salomon Symbio Autolift
31-01-2010 03:47 PM
zonaradioattiva Offline
MG Rookie

Messaggio: #7

dato che in molti continuano a chiedere.... date un okkio alle guide all'inizio della discussione

Snow Rules
(Questo messaggio è stato modificato l'ultima volta il: 05-03-2010 04:25 PM da zonaradioattiva.)
05-03-2010 04:22 PM
scraby Offline
MG Pro Boarder

Reputazione: 15
Messaggio: #8

ma si le banconote da 30 passeranno sicuramente inosservate!!!!!Big Grin..ma ragazzi non lo sapete che lui è chuck norris??ahahahahahah..comunque belle le guideGood
08-08-2010 02:15 PM
xiaobao Offline
Beginner

Reputazione: 0
Messaggio: #9

I looked on line for instructions to locate and replace the knock sensor, but couldn't find anything on my year, so I'm posting this to help anyone who may benefit from it. I talked to a service tech at my local Mazda dealer to find out where the sensor is located...behind the intake manifold. To replace the knock sensor you have to remove the intake manifold. Good news was that you don't have to completely remove it from the engine burberry compartement, just take all of the bolts loose remove some wiring harness hold down fasteners, removing the rubber bellows type air intake from the throttle body, and after removing about 8 or 9 bolts. One of bolt can prada only be reached from under the car after removing the splash guard. Another one is in the middle of the manifold and is only accessible through the opening provided in the manifold to reach it. But, it required an inpsection mirror to see the bolt and manipulate the socket onto it. Purchase an intake manifold gasket kit, in case you need it. Each port on the intake has its own green plastic gasket. Mine came off without damage to any gasket and I just returned the unopened box for full credit, about $25 via the local autoparts store. louis vuitton
20-08-2010 09:08 AM
zonaradioattiva Offline
MG Rookie

Messaggio: #10

[quote='xiaobao' pid='32674' dateline='1282288085']
I looked on line for instructions to locate and replace the knock sensor, but couldn't find anything on my year, so I'm posting this to help anyone who may benefit from it. I talked to a service tech at my local Mazda dealer to find out where the sensor is located...behind the intake manifold. To replace the knock sensor you have to remove the intake manifold. Good news was that you don't have to completely remove it from the engine burberry compartement, just take all of the bolts loose remove some wiring harness hold down fasteners, removing the rubber bellows type air intake from the throttle body, and after removing about 8 or 9 bolts. One of bolt can prada only be reached from under the car after removing the splash guard. Another one is in the middle of the manifold and is only accessible through the opening provided in the manifold to reach it. But, it required an inpsection mirror to see the bolt and manipulate the socket onto it. Purchase an intake manifold gasket kit, in case you need it. Each port on the intake has its own green plastic gasket. Mine came off without damage to any gasket and I just returned the unopened box for full credit, about $25 via the local autoparts store. [url=http://www.louisvuitton-sale.com/]louis vuitton[/url

Thank you for your explanation but that 's not a forum for car repairers

Snow Rules
04-09-2010 08:30 PM
Rispondi 

Vai al forum:

Utente(i) che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)