MG Rookie

Reputazione: 0
Messaggio: #1
vendo Vendo Burton Helmet Prime

Vendo Casco Burton/RED Prime. Size M/L
Vendo a 50 euro
-------------------
Ecco la descrizione in Inglese:
The ALL NEW 2010 RED Prime Helmet for ski and snowboard replaces the top-of-the-line RED Frequency. The RED Prime helmet is Burton/RED's latest representation of the current state-of-the-art in ski helmet fit and protection.

The 2010 RED Prime helmet combines the light weight of an In-Mold shell with the extra durable protection of an ABS molded plastic cover wrap. So, you get light weight and a very hard shell for protection.

The RED Prime helmet carries Burton/RED's new "AirBand" fit system. Pump it up and the air bladders inside the helmet fill up with air and tailor the fit around your head. Airvanced Ventilation keeps cool air moving around inside the Prime, keeping you cool and pushing the steamy stuff out.

The RED Prime has the QuickClip II ear pads, which you can upgrade with the REDPhones audio accessory (sold separately). The Prime was designed for a seamless fit with Anon goggles with Burton's "Unison" technology (basically, the RED helmet and the Anon goggles fit well together).

Technical features of the RED Prime helmet include:
Light weight in-mold shell covered with a hard ABS cover
AirBand customizable fit system
Airvanced ventilation
QuickClip II ear pads
GlovesOn buckle
REDPhones audio accessory compatible (sold separately)
Anon goggle "Unison Technology"
Goggle gasket
Removable Goggle clip
The RED Prime meets the ASTM F2040 and CE 1077B safety standards
29-09-2011 10:26 PM
Visita il sito web di questo utente Trova tutti i messaggi di questo utente Cita questo messaggio nella tua risposta
alex.by Offline
MG Rookie

Messaggio: #2
RE: Vendo Burton Helmet Prime

Spese di spedizione incluse!

(29-09-2011 10:26 PM)alex.by Ha scritto:  Vendo Casco Burton/RED Prime. Size M/L
Vendo a 50 euro
-------------------
Ecco la descrizione in Inglese:
The ALL NEW 2010 RED Prime Helmet for ski and snowboard replaces the top-of-the-line RED Frequency. The RED Prime helmet is Burton/RED's latest representation of the current state-of-the-art in ski helmet fit and protection.

The 2010 RED Prime helmet combines the light weight of an In-Mold shell with the extra durable protection of an ABS molded plastic cover wrap. So, you get light weight and a very hard shell for protection.

The RED Prime helmet carries Burton/RED's new "AirBand" fit system. Pump it up and the air bladders inside the helmet fill up with air and tailor the fit around your head. Airvanced Ventilation keeps cool air moving around inside the Prime, keeping you cool and pushing the steamy stuff out.

The RED Prime has the QuickClip II ear pads, which you can upgrade with the REDPhones audio accessory (sold separately). The Prime was designed for a seamless fit with Anon goggles with Burton's "Unison" technology (basically, the RED helmet and the Anon goggles fit well together).

Technical features of the RED Prime helmet include:
Light weight in-mold shell covered with a hard ABS cover
AirBand customizable fit system
Airvanced ventilation
QuickClip II ear pads
GlovesOn buckle
REDPhones audio accessory compatible (sold separately)
Anon goggle "Unison Technology"
Goggle gasket
Removable Goggle clip
The RED Prime meets the ASTM F2040 and CE 1077B safety standards
12-10-2011 11:30 PM
Visita il sito web di questo utente Trova tutti i messaggi di questo utente Cita questo messaggio nella tua risposta
kiwi76 Offline
MG Legend

Reputazione: 20
Messaggio: #3

Ciao hai sempre il casco?!
Mi puoi mandare una foto?!
Graxie
20-12-2011 11:41 PM
Trova tutti i messaggi di questo utente Cita questo messaggio nella tua risposta
alex.by Offline
MG Rookie

Messaggio: #4

(20-12-2011 11:41 PM)kiwi76 Ha scritto:  Ciao hai sempre il casco?!
Mi puoi mandare una foto?!
Graxie

Si ce l'ho sempre!
Mandami un MP con la mail!

Nel frattempo prova a cercarlo con google, di sicuro troverai qualche foto fatta meglio di quella che posso fare io con la mia macchina fotografica! Fai contro che il caso è nuovo, nessun graffio o ammaccatura!
21-12-2011 12:12 AM
alex.by Offline
MG Rookie

Messaggio: #5

Vendo a 30 euro!!!
17-10-2012 01:47 PM
DonPontillo Offline
MG Legend

Reputazione: 36
Messaggio: #6

(17-10-2012 01:47 PM)alex.by Ha scritto:  Vendo a 30 euro!!!

colore Wink ?

sei caduto? no.....sei caduto? no....sei caduto? ora si....
negato per lo snow! <---- parte aggiunta dal mod ari senza il consenso del rider in questione
17-10-2012 02:18 PM
alex.by Offline
MG Rookie

Messaggio: #7

(17-10-2012 02:18 PM)DonPontillo Ha scritto:  
(17-10-2012 01:47 PM)alex.by Ha scritto:  Vendo a 30 euro!!!

colore Wink ?

Bianco perla!

Allegati Anteprime

17-10-2012 02:23 PM
Rispondi 

Vai al forum:

Utente(i) che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)