Autore Messaggio
dumat85 Offline
MG Rookie

Reputazione: 0
Messaggio: #1
Union danny kass

Vendo attacchi union Danny Kass taglia m-l, dal 40.5 al 44
Attacco usato ma ancora funzionante

Union Danny Kass Snowboard Bindings 2010: The four-time U.S. Open champ, two-time Olympic medalist, and all around Jersey hellion Danny Kass created the first true Union Pro Model. Basing it off the Contact chassis, Danny infused the baseplate and highback of his binding with carbon fiber for added performance and weight reduction. The result is an incredible binding backed by Union s favorite shredder of all time - Danny Kass. Very, very radical.

PRODUCT DETAILS
BASEPLATE

Union's innovative injected-EVA and purethane bushing systems dampen vibrations underfoot to promote a more comfortable ride and a smooth, even board flex with no dead spots. Plus, each size comes with its own durometer dampener for total custom performance.

STRAPS

High-performance, highly comfortable ankle and toe straps keep your feet locked in and on point. It's called TrueFit strap technology, and it includes Multi-Position toe straps that can be worn over the toes or more traditionally over the foot for the ultimate in premium personalization.

HIGHBACK

Dupont Sytel ST injected Multizone highbacks are tapered towards the top, providing flex and tweakability where you want it, support and durability where you need it.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES

Built-in Shredometer so you can look back and see how fast you're going! The Magnesium Turbo Buckles are the fastest ratcheting ratchet to date.

Prezzo 40 euro

Allegati Anteprime

26-11-2016 05:50 PM
Trova tutti i messaggi di questo utente Cita questo messaggio nella tua risposta
Rispondi 

Vai al forum:

Utente(i) che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)